HI.

ok let me have a go at this.

1. open tap tap see.
2. you should have a take picture button and if you flick right a button that
says library.
3. double tap the library button
4. You should now have a lsit of pictures with dates and the words landscape or
portrait.
5. double tap the picture you want identified.
Now tap tap see should go away and send the picture and all going well will
tell you what it is.

note: if you don't get enough information the first try submit the pic again.