I would definitely love to hear everyone's feedback, as I have
downloaded the lite version of this app. It occurred to me that I
could use this to find important places within my apartment complex
i.e. the trash bin; the laundry room, the mailbox, etc.--seeing I'm
pretty new here. I also had the clock issues that Sandra pointed out.
Please shed light on what I'm doing wrong. I have the phone in front
of me with the home button toward me. Thank you!

Sharonda

Sharonda Greenlaw
President (Phoenix Chapter)
National Federation of the Blind