From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Donald L. Roberts
Sent: Friday, July 05, 2013 10:15 AM
To: Viphone
Subject: Deleting text messages and contacts

Since I bought an iPhone 4, I just activated it on Page Plus which runs on
the Verizon network. In attempting to set up a contact, I screwed it up so
badly that I want to delete this contact and start over. Please, someone,
tell me how to do this.

Second, using Skype, I sent a couple of text messages to my iPhone. They
were received and read just fine, but I cannot figure out how to delete
them. When I double tap on edit, the delete button is dimmed. What am I
doing wrong?
My last help request is a question. Does the term "buddy message" refer to a
text message which was sent from a non iPhone sender such as an android
phone or Skype or some other type of phone?  Thanks.

Don Roberts