Hi there. I recommend that you do a Google search for Lifehacker and electronic
document signing. They will give you a list of the top five apps which can be
used for signing so that you don't have to print a document, scan it, and then
email it or fax it. Docusign Ink. is very voiceover friendly, however placing
your signature on the right part of the document you need to sign is something
that I do not believe a totally blind person can do. This requires that you
maneuver your signature to the right part of the document that you upload. Then
you send the document to the person who needs to receive the signed document. I
recently have had to sign several documents and got sighted assistance with one
of them using this app. The app itself is voiceover friendly as I mentioned,
but moving the signature to the right part was where I required assistance.
Easysign Was another app I looked at, but I didn't care to try it because you
only got three free signatures. Then you had to purchase additional signature
capability. The first app I mentioned seems to be the best one even though it
has pro features. Good luck.