Hi,

    Text Grabber has a lovely, simple interface and has quite a good OCR
Engine, but prizmo's is a little more sophisticated. So, if you come across a
piece of text, perhaps in a newspaper/magazine where text is displaced by
pictures/headlines/cartoons etc, prizmo might do rather batter than TG for you.

    However, I have found that TG does better with shiny surfaces. In short,
the two apps compliment eachother. plus, should one become, temporarily,
inaccessible, something that can happen to the best intentioned of apps, you
will always have the other.

    Finally, prizmo allows you to create multi-page documents/books. i haven't
done much with this myself, but the possibility is there!

    HTH Sandy.

Sent from my iPhone