Alan,

I too have had text where they didn't appear to be a way to copy them. However,
I have found that once I start selecting, using the pinch method, then the edit
box appears. It is a bit of a fiddle, but I have got into work. In addition, I
have personally found it easier to select text by holding one finger at the top
left of the text and then diagonally moving another finger down. Somehow, I
have found there is then More movement to go to add text to the Selection.

I would personally like to ask if people would find it useful to have a
sentence mode just as we have a character, line and word mode so far. It would
make for tidy editing of text, if you prefer to work in sentences. What does
anyone think? Should we suggest it to Apple!

Carol P
Sent from my iPhone using BrailleTouch