To: "Theiphone" <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 20, 2013 11:55 AM
Subject: Re: question about the life proof case for the iPhone 5

The Lifeproof case causes no problems with screen navigation or with audio. It is a thinner profile than Otterbox. I would recommend it.

Peggy

On Jul 20, 2013, at 12:40 PM, Casey <cwoll...@wi.rr.com> wrote:

Hi is anyone hear using the life proof case for the iPhone 5?
If so how do you like it?
And can you still hear voice over well threw it?
Also how is that case for navigating the screen and doing all of the double taping and all the rest of the jesters they you need to when using voice over and the iPhone?
I have the otter box defender and like it.
but it is kind of bulky and the life proof case doesn't seem to be that way.
so if these cases aren't really good to get.
Can anyone hear recommended a slimmer otter box case or a other brand of case that you can go to your T T and t store or best buy to purchase?

--
Casey

Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/.

Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing viphone+ow...@googlegroups.com.

More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en. --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.