Hi

2. My understanding is that you need another GPS app for turn by turn
directions. If you don`t have Navigon, you don`t get turn by turn Navigation.
Blind Square will announce streets name and Point of Interests live as you go,
but not tell you where to turn right or left.

Don´t know if Google Maps or Tom Tom or other works well, but Navigon should
work. Someone says there is roomers that Apple Maps will get turn by turn
directions, but that we just have to wait …..

Take care