Hello,
The app that is in question is "Navigon Now." This app allows one to type in
the address in an edit field, and then towards the bottom is a button to launch
Navigon. The purpose of "Navigon Now" is to input all the necessary data into
the correct edit fields when entering an address. Navigon itself is working
just fine. "Navigon Now" speeds up the process when entering an address. I hope
this clarifies the app that I am having problems with. Oh by the way, I am
using an iPhone 4, running iOS 6.1.2.
Eileen

Sent from my iPhone