Greetings friends,

Apple just approved a major update to ALL ACCESS that addresses the biggest
concern many of you had.  We figured out a way to find restaurants and
menus, even if they are incorrectly listed in our database provider.  What
that means to you is you are much more likely to find all your favorite
restaurants, and some new ones.  We also now let you choose a radius of 3
miles, 10 miles, or 30 miles around either your current location or an
address you type in.

Here's a quick link to get the app, http://ALAX.US

We love your feedback, and keep revising the app to meet your needs.  We're
on our seventh version in just two months! Be sure to use the Feedback
button within the app to let us know what else we can do to make the app
useful to you.

Take care.

Todd Bernhard
t...@allaccessmenus.com