Okay!!! I'm going to put my two sense in, if it means anything. I have also
tried this. I take a snap shot of the computer screen when things have gone
belly up. I then open up one of my OCR apps such as Prizmo, Text Grabber, or
Tex Detector and import the picture into the OCR app of choice. Sometimes, I
can get the OCR app to read more then just a few words that Talking Goggle will
give me. HTH.
Eileen

Sent from my iPhone