I too use Talking Goggles in video mode.  We have a high efficiency washer and
dryer.  Both have digital displays showing remaining time.  The problem for me
is, that time changes depending on the amount of moisture remaining.  The
problem gets more complicated because both appliances sit on top of a pedestal.
 They are both front loaders and spin at high speeds so there is a certain
amount of shaking side to side so talking goggles his it's job cut out for it
and yet in the end, it captures and announces the remaining time.  Yes, it
requires pulling my iPhone 4 back or moving it closer or moving it left or
right but then again, hey I'm blind too so what the hey!  With having to fight
all those conditions, it's truly amazing that it gets me the information I need
at all.  It's a great app.  If I had an iPhone 5 instead, I'd guess my chances
would be even better!

Thanks for a great app.  It's a must have in my book!
-------

Regards,

Alan

Go Chicago Bears in 2013!

Teenagers; Tired of being harassed by your stupid parents?  Act now!!!!!  Move
out.  Get a job.  Pay your bills wile you still know everything.

Please click on:
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~alanandsuzanne/
There, you'll find free files of my arrangements and performances played on
the Yamaha Tyros 1 keyboard.  The albums in Technics  format formerly on my
website are still available upon request.  Thanks for listening!