From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of May and Noah
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2013 8:08 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: bluetooth headset

You say they work well with the IPhone, so does that include the 5 as well?
I'd hate to get a headset for the 4s and discover that it can't be used on
the 5.

I'm thinking of upgrading to the 5 and I'm already having to search for a
new bt keyboard since my current one won't work with the 5.

May and Prince Noah
www.canadianlynx.ca

On 2013-08-12, at 11:03 PM, "Kimmie" <pegasu...@xtra.co.nz> wrote:

> Yes they do, and I had a solar powered one.

Google

> viphone+ow...@googlegroups.com.

Google Group.