  From: Sieghard Weitzel
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, August 12, 2013 10:15 PM
  Subject: RE: bluetooth headset

  Hi May,

  Do you plan to upgrade to the new iPhone 5S or whatever it will be called or
  do you want to get the current iPhone 5? You are probably aware that we are
  only a month or so away from the release of the new iPhone and there is a
  lot of talk that since Apple is most likely going to release 2 new iPhones
  for the first time that all old models will be discontinued including the
  iPhone 5 from last year. This of course is not confirmed, but it sort of
  makes sense if Apple wants to push exclusively the new high-end iPhone as
  well as the lower cost model. I think that between now and the release date
  is the worst time to buy a new iPhone.