HI.  Oh no that would be terrible if it doesn't work well with the iphone 5.  i
have a 4 s at the moment and the bible app works really well and I pretty much
use it exclusively.  Is there anything else out there that offers all the
translations and reading plans for when I upgrade?
Maria and Joe Chapman
bubbygirl1...@gmail.com