I have the Bible app as well and use it on the iPhone 5. However, the
Menu portion does not work well with Voiceover. As of now, it is hard
to choose between Notes, Bible, Today, Plans, etc. But if you just
want to locate and read Scriptures, share on Facebook and Twitter,
make some notes about it and the like, this is easily done.

Sharonda

Sharonda

Sharonda Greenlaw
President (Phoenix Chapter)