Rose, I guess we agree.  I'm not much on having to hunt around to find the
hidden what ever or collect the clues bla-bla-bla.  I guess I find most games a
waste of my time.  Every now and then, I will play run for president on my
iPhone but I have to really be board or in the mood.  I'm not really sure which
it is.  Some may ask the question so then what do you do for fun.  My reply
would be, play music or listen to music, read a novel, go outside and get some
air or take a walk etc.  I can find so many other things that I'd rather do
rather then to sit there playing games.
-------

Regards,

Alan

Go Chicago Bears in 2013!

Teenagers; Tired of being harassed by your stupid parents?  Act now!!!!!  Move
out.  Get a job.  Pay your bills wile you still know everything.

Please click on:
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~alanandsuzanne/
There, you'll find free files of my arrangements and performances played on
the Yamaha Tyros 1 keyboard.  The albums in Technics  format formerly on my
website are still available upon request.  Thanks for listening!