From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of a...@deftmethods.com
Sent: Friday, 16 August 2013 6:42 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Accessible Crosswords App

Hi. I'm the developer of Four Down.

Jane, I just wanted to say thank you for posting about my app. I'm delighted
to hear that you've been enjoying it.

Thanks to the request from Keith among others, I've been working on an
iPhone version. I'm pleased to say that it was released today. The iPhone
version should, I hope, prove to be just as accessible with VoiceOver as the
iPad version. If you decide to give it a try, I'd love to hear your feedback
and any suggestions for improvements that you may have.

Thanks again for your interest in Four Down.

Andy