Hi andy,

First of all may I sincerely apologise for my late reply

Secondly I would like to thank you for your helpful reply and for this
fantastic and wonderful app I love it now on my second puzzle please keep up
the excelent work and I hope there are more puzzles added

Regards

Christopher Huby
tel no: 07562729946
Email 1: christopher.h...@blueyonder.co.uk