Hmmm, cause I'm not getting notified for all my tweats.
I have the various switches on for direct messages, tweets, etc

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Kliphton
Sent: Sunday, September 01, 2013 4:03 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Echofon, a *currently* free, voice over friendly twitter client

settings I asume, I did it so long ago that I can't really remember.  I know
you have to go to accouns, then settings, after that I can't remember

Kliphton
iMessage kliph...@icloud.com - E-Mail kliph...@gmail.com
(Twitter,Instagram,FourSquare&Skype) kliphton72 (Personal blob-Read at your
own risk) http://kliphskorner.wordpress.com ~text only~ 914-820-2298

Google Group.