Hi Desi,

Thanks very much. I'll do my best to explain the steps.

You can rate an app in iTunes on your computer, or using the App Store app on
your iPhone or iPad. I'm going to assume you're using an iPhone. Please let me
know if that's not the case and I can have another go.

Open the App Store app. You now need to switch to the Search tab. VoiceOver
will get you there eventually by swiping, but there can be a lot of content on
the screen so it may take a while. It'll probably be easier to find it by
dragging your finger around the screen. The Search tab's at the bottom, where
tabs usually are. Double-tap to switch tabs as you usually would. On the search
screen there's a search field near the top of the screen. If you search for
Four Down it should be the first hit. Swiping will get you to a heading called
Four Down. Double-tap. Swiping will then get you to Reviews. Double-tap again.
Swiping will then get you to a "Write a Review" button. Double-tap again to
open the screen for rating the app. You may be prompted for your Apple ID
password at this point. On this screen there's an adjustable rating where you
can swipe up or down with a single finger to set the number of stars from one
to five. Once you've done that, there's a submit button in the top-right.

I hope my explanation of the steps is helpful. It's my first attempt at
explaining it to a VoiceOver user so apologies if it's not up to scratch.

Thanks again,
Andy