Hi Andy,

That was a perfect explanation, and I just finished both rating the App and
writing a brief review.  I would like to encourage all other users of Four Down
to do the same!  The process was very accessible and friendly!

Thanks again for a really fun App!  My husband and I just completed Puzzle 18
this morning!

Desi