I agree with those saying that it's all about personal preference. I'm
here to tell you though that Applevis, and I'm sure others, have lots
of free materials headed out the door when release time comes. Within
1 or 2 hours I'd say at most. But for something hopefully more
professionally done, these are good resources as well. I know for my
part, I get paid $0 for what I do and am fine with it. But it may not
be the most pollished presentation.

Scott