Oh ok I misunderstood the conversation. Well we'll just see what happens Tuesday.

On 08/09/2013 16:34, Ricardo Walker wrote:
Hi,

I’m really not sure what you mean.  Why would the iPhone 4 and 4S not be going
away?  Why would Apple continue to make such dated hardware?

That’s really what we are talking about hear, the supply of phones to be had.
I would guess, a couple months after the new iPhones are released this year,
the only way to get a 4 or 4S would be to buy one used.  And I feel the same
way about the iPhone 5.  Why would Apple bother making it with the iPhone 5C in
the pipe line?  That would definitely be a case of duplicating one’s efforts.

JMO.

Ricardo Walker
rica...@appletothecore.info
Twitter:@apple2thecore