From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Shannon Dyer
Sent: Monday, September 09, 2013 7:33 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: question about returning Seeing Eye app

Hello, all.

I'm wondering if anyone knows of a way to get a refund for the Seeing Eye
subscription. I've had it for about a month, and it simply doesn't meet my
needs. Blindsquare performs much better in the area in which I live, and,
frankly, $70 is quite a bit to have spent on something that doesn't work for
me.

If anyone has any suggestions, I'd appreciate the information.

Shannon