Raul,

I personally make a concerted effort to abide by the guidelines you've posted in this thread. But (sure, you just knew there was going to be a "but," right), one issue here is -- I believe -- subject to mitigating circumstances. In the case of "to send or not to send" a thank you post, allow me to explain; there have been several times when I would post a question regarding a iOS "how to" or asking about some type of supplemental component for an iDevice. Upon realizing that all sorts of answers are forthcoming from this very helpful group, I must confess to being guilty of sending a "Thank You" to this list. The reason I would do this is to hopefully shut off the stream of helpful answers.

I in no way mean to appear disrespectful of your request and, in fact, soundly agree with your position. It's just that I believe there are exceptions when "violating the rules" is actually supporting the rules.

Just thought I would throw this thought out there and see what you think.

Thanks for the job you do so very well!