To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 6:10 PM
Subject: RE: Handwriting is here in IOS7!

I was just picturing upper and lower case letters from the Optacon days in
my head.

This is sort of off topic, but in the 1970's when I was trying to learn
Morse code, when I'd hear the letters it was like feeling them with the
Optacon first then the Braille equivalent.  I often picture a printed word
first which is odd.

I can even, with difficulty in some cases write a note that is mostly
readable based on my years with the Optacon.