From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearso...@googlemail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 10:25 AM
Subject: Re: Handwriting is here in IOS7!

Now, if we really could get into this, I would think seriously about looking
for a stylus! Then I can see myself really writing with my pen!

Carol P
Sent from my iPhone using MBraille

On 18 Sep 2013, at 06:09 PM, Joseph FreeTech <joseph.freet...@gmail.com>
wrote:

I'm assuming it is no different than the "symbolic" patterns you have
learned to type Braille characters. In other words, you have learned that
you must place your fingers in a certain position to type the letter "t", so
it is now a matter of teaching your brain to automatically generate that
same reflexive response to execute a single stroke from top to bottom then
another stroke from left to right to handwrite the letter T. Again, with
time and practice (just like you did when learning Braille characters), your
muscle memory can be nonconciously utilized to type words using
alpha-numeric strings of letters. I will also add that learning upper case
letter will be easier than writing lower case letters.

Joseph