I have to agree, from a low vision prospective and even sighted co-workers
are saying they have to "get used" to the new screen.  I have a 4s so maybe
on a larger screen the keyboard is easier to see?

Also, on my iPad 3rd Gen last night I noticed that VoiceOver didn't track
any longer.  In other words it would read the text but the box would not
highlight the paragraphs being read -- this happened both in regular safari
and in the "reader" views.  Along with the other VO bugs I Hope they fix
this!  As I was already mostly a VO user but now even more so!
Katey

A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.

Visit my FaceBook page at: www.facebook.com/kateyjax