I don't know if there's a sleep timer in the BARD app itself, but you can try going into the native Clock app and set when timer ends to stop playing in the Timer tab.

On 09/20/2013 12:03 PM, May and Noah wrote:
Hmm, I'm not sure if I'm over looking it or not, but I thought there was a way
to set the sleep timer?

May and Prince Noah
www.canadianlynx.ca

On 2013-09-20, at 12:19 PM, Jenifer Barr <claudas...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi.
Double tapping for play does not work as well as pause. Not sure why. Can't get
that to work.

Jenifer Barr
Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 20, 2013, at 12:18 AM, Joseph FreeTech <joseph.freet...@gmail.com> wrote:

Here are some Bard Mobile app commands taken from chapter 6 of in-app help
file:

2-finger double-tap anywhere on screen to pause then 2-finger double-tap
anywhere on screen to play

If you slide your finger up from Home button about 1 inch you will find the
Play button. At this point you can swipe once left for Rewind button or
swipe right once for Forward button. Double-tap on each of these buttons to
execute their respective actions (forwards and rewinds by 5 seconds).

Triple tap on forward or rewind button to move by 20 second increments.

If you double-tap on the "Bookshelf tab" you can swipe until you find the
Bard Mobile User Guide. Double-tap to open. In section 6 "Now reading audio"
there is information on how to control playback and such.

Though this is an amazingly well constructed app, I do wish there were some
gesture controls for forward and rewind as well as gestures for controlling
playback speed. <Smile>.

Joseph