I found that the placement of the app over the folder is more finiky. I got it
to work well reasonably consistently. After hearing the folder on which you
place the app, slowly move around (in my case sliding up a bit seems to have
helped) and hopefully hear the familiar beep.

Best,

Ioana

Sent from my iPhone