  From: Kellie and my lab pack
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, September 21, 2013 2:23 AM
  Subject: problem when moving apps around. anyone else had this bug

  Hey all,
  so I have noticed something which happens sometimes when I am moving apps
around on screen.
  I will have several apps which I decide I want to move into my various
folders. I will get a couple moved in with no problem and then suddenly the
current app I am moving doesn’t go into the folder I dragged it too.
additionally, all the apps that I had already successfully placed into their
respective folders were no longer in the folders and were back on the grid of
icons like when they were first downloaded. It is like it went back in time.

  I thought this happened yesterday but then attributed it to me doing
something wrong since I was still adjusting to the responsiveness of the
screen. I had it happen again today though. I reinstalled apps I had to delete
in order to update the IOS. I was starting to move them into folders and got 3
done. I held my finger over the folder I wanted the 4th app to go into, it made
the tone like the folder was opening and I was suddenly in an entirely
different folder then the one I was sitting on. I at first thought maybe my
finger slid a bit and I unintentionally moved the app into the wrong folder. It
was not in the folder that was opened and I couldn’t find it at first. I then
discovered that it was back out on the third page of the home screen apps, and
the others which I had moved previously were all back there too.

  I tried again only to encounter the same problem.
  I was just curious if anyone else has experienced this issue? I am unsure
what causes it so have not been able to deliberately make it happen.
  Kellie, guide Loki and retired July