You shouldn't say things like that unless you know what the update contained. It may have contained fixes related to the new hardware, etc.

Andy

-----Original Message----- From: Rose Combs
Sent: Saturday, September 21, 2013 3:03 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: IOS7.01 is out

Yeah, we were just talking about that my husband has the plain 5 but has not
had it a year and I have a 4S that I have had just over a year.  We are
loyal customers so to speak so why are those who rushed out yesterday get an
update today and those of us who are here now and have been for some time do
not get an update.  That is not the way to treat loyal customers who have
phones that can accept the update.

Annoying but the way most business is done these days, forget the old for
the newest.