5s. hmmm, if I do a scale of 1 to 10, and I put the speed of the iPhone 5 in the number 5. What number all of you give to the speed of the 5s?
4. 5 or 6, or more?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ron Pelletier" <ron.pellet...@sympatico.ca>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 22, 2013 7:26 PM
Subject: RE: Has anyone tried IOSS 7 on an iPhone 4

Since I posted the original message to this thread, I installed IOS 7 on my
iPhone 4 and, everything I have used so far seems to work like a charm.  I
will agree that it is a bit slower but working very well.  Even if it is a
bit slower, it doesn't really matter because I'm going to get a 5S probably
later this week.

Ron & Danvers

Falling down is part of LIFE...
Getting back up is LIVING...