Pablo,

Apple claims the A7 64 Bit processor is up to twice as fast as the A6 chip
in the iPhone 5/5C. Many reviews seem to support that it is super fast, but
it does of course all depend on what you do. Even the 4 and 4S were and are
snappy phones, but apparently the 5S in many applications does leave them
all behind.

Here is one article I found and afterwards is a link to a very good review
from the Verge:

First Impressions
The iPhone 5S, at first glance, is identical to its forebear. But with a
flashy new A7 64-bit chip, the M7 motion co-processor, Apple's clever Touch
ID fingerprint sensor and some powerful photography/video features, its
insides bear little resemblance to the iPhone 5. Both phones boast a bright
326-ppi Retina touchscreen, of course, and the new version maintains the
dimensions of its predecessor, weighing in at the same 112 grams. In our
early testing, we compared a black 16GB iPhone 5S with a white Verizon
iPhone 5 (pictured below).

Appearance
>From the front, you could mistake the iPhone 5S for last year's iPhone 5 if
it weren't for the new home button. The iPhone 5S's home button has lost the
iconic rounded square of past generations in exchange for its nifty new
fingerprint sensor. Beyond that, on the back of the device you'll note that
the 5S has a new oblong-shaped dual flash to the right of the lens. The
charging port, headphone jack placement, buttons and speaker arrangement
remain unchanged. Beyond that, about the only discernable difference is that
the iPhone logo has been Jony Ive-ified, featuring the printed "iPhone" logo
in a thin font to match iOS 7's ubiquitous Helvetica Neue Ultra Light
typeface.

Speed
As more comprehensive benchmarking comparisons would suggest, the iPhone 5S
is noticeably faster than many competitors, easily doubling the speed of
last year's model in many tests. The iPhone 5 is certainly no slouch, but
upon activating my device, a "space gray" 16GB iPhone 5S running on AT&T's
network, my first takeaway is whoa... this thing is fast. Granted, any new
phone is blazing fast right out of the gate, but the 5S opens apps, loads
webpages and executes so quickly it's hard to imagine a phone actually doing
things faster than this. Next to an iPhone 5 over a shared Wi-Fi network,
everything happens faster on the 5S. The camera was actually the most
notable-it recovers in an instant with no lag at all.

Camera
How does the iPhone 5S and its juiced-up camera compare to the iPhone 5?
Well, the iPhone 5S's shooter is noticeably faster, like the phone is in
most regards. The 5S, in our testing, seems to snap photos instantly. Burst
mode is a cool trick, too-and one unique to the 5S, like the slow-motion
video camera. Holding down the home button while shooting yields a ton of
photos really, really quickly, but the only use cases we can imagine are
tricky-to-capture shots, like maybe at a kid's football game when objects
(and children) are moving.

Review from The Verge:
http://www.theverge.com/2013/9/20/4752296/apple-iphone-5s-review

If you want even more info you can always Google "iPhone 5S reviews" and
you'll find plenty. The fingerprint home key gets universal praise and
apparently works amazingly well and fast. Another point the reviewer from
The Verge makes is that we may only see the full potential of what the A7
chip can do as time goes buy and developers take advantage of it and the M7
coprocessor.