To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2013 12:17 AM
Subject: Re: VO skipping pages on my 4s

I am not so sure that this is a bug but rather that people have their
hands on the screen to long. I am not having the same problem.

On 9/23/13, Joseph FreeTech <joseph.freet...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,

Don't forget you can always tap on the bottom left hand corner of the screen

to access the first item on your dock. You can then swipe once to the left
to access the control that will allow you to switch from one homepage to
another. Swipe up once to go to your next Home screen. You can swipe up or
down as many times as you would like to be taken to a specific screen.

Joseph