you know what? I have some cheese (extra sharp cheddar) to go with that whine.
:)

Normally, I don't post much as I am a fast learner. However, today I got
saddled with several problems demanding a priority all at the same time.

How I long for the days when programs had to be tight and debugging was
completed before product release.

-eric