From: "Rob" <musicmaker...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 28, 2013 6:31 PM
Subject: Re: how to transfer directly between BARD APP and pc

Hi,
right beneath the file name is a more info followed by the file name
button. double tap to open it
then look for the action button, then choose open in.... Bard will be on
that list.
good luck!

Thanks,
Rob
You can leave me a voice mail or fax at
206-426-3505
"God is good all the time, & All the time God is good"