Hello, this is just a friendly reminder to please please please make your subject lines not generic. The subject question could be one of a million things. So, it's really best to write what the message is about.

Thanks, and keep the messages coming, I don't think this list has enough *smile*.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
I'm reading a book about Anti-Gravity. It's absolutely impossible to put down. Bazinga. - Sheldon Cooper