I agree with this. Yes there are some bugs, yes there have been bugs
in every new version. I have been running IOS 7 since release date,
intentionally ignoring the list so as not to hear just on and on about
how terrible it is. My own experience has been that it has been like
other early versions of major updates and maybe better than some. I
believe that ever time we go around this same circle, the same thing
happens. People react to perception. There are lots of people that
will say a lot about how terrible it is and they don't even know why.
They will keep putting messages out there about how they won't upgrade
because it is full of bugs and they don't even know specifically what
the bugs are or what it is they are avoiding. In the end it is better
most of the time to learn to work around the bugs than try to avoid a
version. Apple does not allow you to fully implement your own version
control. If you have to do a restore, if you have to get your device
fixed or trouble shoot with someone at the Apple store or tech support
on the phone, guess what, likely there is a restore to the latest
version in their near future. If they have to have their device
replaced... The same thing. Then guess what. They will be working
around the issues that exist or putting their device away somewhere or
selling it!