I have had iTreadmill for ages and never managed to get it to work for me. What I really want is a pedometer to measure the number of steps I walk in a day. I always have the phone in my pocket and would really like to have a pedometer count the steps . When I had a free standing pedometer I walked a lot more trying to hit a higher daily total but the free standing ones have a really short lifespan and I went through at least 3 of them. Will i Treadmill or another one do the step count? I don't care about distance or time or calories just number of steps daily.
Thanks in advance,
Sherrie Gosling

-----Original Message----- From: Andy Baracco
Sent: Saturday, October 05, 2013 11:15 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Accessible pedometer apps

iTreadmill is a good one.

Andy

-----Original Message----- From: Wayne Merritt
Sent: Saturday, October 05, 2013 2:06 PM
To: viphone
Subject: Accessible pedometer apps

Greetings. I am wanting to get an accessible pedometer app. I have
tried searching on the App Store but over 300 results show up. I've
looked on AppleVis, but most of the apps that come up are several
years old. I want an ap that will count my steps and tell me the
distance that i have walked. I do not want one of the exercise games.
Also,if the app were free that would be good too. I have an iPhone 5
with iOS 7, for whatever that's worth.

Regards,
Wayne

--
Follow me on Twitter at:
www.twitter.com/wcmerritt

I'm not wearing a diaper, so don't try to change me.

Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/.

Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing viphone+ow...@googlegroups.com.

More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en. --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.