From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Raul A. Gallegos
Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2013 8:00 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Accessible pedometer apps

Hi, not only that, but pedometer apps which rely on gps have 2 flaws. 1,
they don't work on treadmills, 2 they don't work reliably even if you are
walking outside because of how gps doesn't track exact movement and it can't
figure out where you go until you have moved usually 30 feet or more in one
direction. What if you decide to do your walking in circles?

--
Raul A. Gallegos
You've cat to be kitten me right meow. - Sheldon Cooper Twitter and Facebook