Hi Ahmed,

I would have immediately gone to the nearest police station and reported
this, I am quite positive the police know how to use Find my iPhone and with
your Apple ID and Password they could have taken a look right away. Did you,
by any chance, upgrade to iOS 7? If so at least nobody can turn off Find my
iPhone with knowing your Apple ID and Password. Also, were there other
people around and did anybody at least get a look at the person?

Also, if your Fin my iPhone feature was turned on and if you had location
services on, your iPhone should show up either when you log into to
www.iCloud.com or if you use the Find my iPhone app on another iDevice. As
long as your phone is turned on and the thief did not manage to turn off
Find my iPhone you should have a chance, but you have to act fast.

Please let us know what happens, it would be awesome if Find my iPhone
worked for you but I think you really should involve the police. Even if you
check it with a friend and you can see the location of your phone, I would
probably be reluctant to go after it yourself. I am not sure where you are,
but if you are in the United States I'd be even more careful considering a
pretty large portion of the population seems to be carrying a gun and
probably an even larger portion of the sort of people who steal things.