Again, not the problem both cables are Apple ones.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Arianna
Sent: Sunday, October 13, 2013 2:11 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Trust this computer

I've heard that chpple is being really weird and naggy when people use
cables other than those approved by them. Whether this has any truth to it
or not is beyond me. I've never had to buy any new cables, from Approved by
Apple or not.

Thanks,
Ari

<alanandsuza...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> I haven't seen it either which suggests it's something with the particular
phone rather then a system wide thing.
> -------
>
> Regards,
>
> Alan
>
> Go Chicago Bears in 2013!
>
> Teenagers; Tired of being harassed by your stupid parents?  Act now!!!!!
Move out.  Get a job.  Pay your bills wile you still know everything.

> Please click on:
> http://www.home.earthlink.net/~alanandsuzanne/
> There, you'll find free files of my arrangements and performances
> played on the Yamaha Tyros 1 keyboard.  The albums in Technics  format
formerly on my website are still available upon request.  Thanks for
listening!

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher Chaltain"
> <chalt...@gmail.com>

reset in this way. I'd perform a more graceful shutdown and restart by
powering off the iPhone by holding down the lock button until the slide to
power off message appears. Double tap on this message, give the phone about
30 seconds and then press the lock button for a good second or two to power
on the iPhone. I would only force a reset by holding down the lock and home
button for ten seconds in those situations where IOS or VoiceOver are no
longer responding. I doubt anything bad will happen if you force a reset
this way, but why take a chance when a more graceful option is still open to
you.

>> BTW, I've never seen this particular issue myself, and I'm not sure this
will fix it, but it's usually a good trouble shooting option.

>>> On 10/13/2013 12:15 PM, Alan Paganelli wrote:
>>> Have you tried resetting your iPhone by holding down the power
>>> button and the home button for 10 seconds?  I've never had this
>>> happen to me but it would be the first thing I'd try.  I would also
>>> use the system tools on my computer to clean up errors on my system.
>>> I say that because I was having a problem on my computer where
>>> sometimes when I inserted an SD card into the SD slot to load
>>> talking books on my old Victor Reader Stream, some times the
>>> computer wouldn't see the SD card and there I sat thinking now what
>>> do I do but after running the system tools on my computer the
>>> problem went away and sense we're talking the computer the the iPhone I
figure why not try both.
>>> -------
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Alan
>>>
>>> Go Chicago Bears in 2013!
>>>
>>> Teenagers; Tired of being harassed by your stupid parents?  Act now!!!!!
>>> Move out.  Get a job.  Pay your bills wile you still know everything.
>>>
>>> Please click on:
>>> http://www.home.earthlink.net/~alanandsuzanne/
>>> There, you'll find free files of my arrangements and performances
>>> played on the Yamaha Tyros 1 keyboard.  The albums in Technics
>>> format formerly on my website are still available upon request.  Thanks
for listening!

>>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Teresa Christian"
>>> <synergydra...@gmail.com>

Google Group.