Probably not but this is the only computer I have plugged the phone into it
is often on the wall charger and I never plug it into the computer at work,
just into the wall if I need it.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Alan Paganelli
Sent: Monday, October 14, 2013 6:48 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Trust this computer

Rose, I don't think their is one because I couldn't find one either.  I
would think that if you've said yes trust this computer that it would be the
end of that but apparently not.

-------

Regards,

Alan

Go Chicago Bears in 2013!

Teenagers; Tired of being harassed by your stupid parents?  Act now!!!!!
Move out.  Get a job.  Pay your bills wile you still know everything.

Please click on:
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~alanandsuzanne/
There, you'll find free files of my arrangements and performances played on
the Yamaha Tyros 1 keyboard.  The albums in Technics  format formerly on my
website are still available upon request.  Thanks for listening!