Hi again,

    A year ago, I had planned to sell my old iPhone 4 when I got my new 4s.
However, because I use these devices as my computer. Reading books, doing
crosswords, searching the net, email and all that stuff, I decided to hold on
to the old phone to share out the battery power. I decided not to update the 4
to ios7, it has, of course, downloaded, but is sitting waiting for me to give
the go ahead. Well, having started life as an ios7 fan, and I do still like
many of the bells and whistles, I have to say that for many of my favourite
activities, I am going back to my old 4. I mentioned, in the below message,
that I can not longer do the Guardian Cryptic Crossword on my 4s with 7. Well,
I just took a look on the 4 and what do you think, I can do the CW just as I
always could. So, this is definitely a 7 bug for VO and it is, as far as I can
judge, something that affects many applications and website functions.

    Finally, I have turned off all the relevant settings that will drain the
battery on my 44s running 7, and still find that the battery drains at an
alarming rate!

    pity 'tis true, but until these issues are addressed, I shall be using my
old 4 for the forseeable future.

    Sandy.

Sent from my iPhone