From: Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2013 8:17 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: latest IOs 7 update ??

Hi Crystal,

Unless you really need the alphabet on the keypad there is no reason why you
shouldn’t install the 7.02 update since it’s mainly a security fix.

I never cared for hearing the alphabet when I touch the numbers since I have
this internalized to the point where I don’t really have to think about which
letters are on which number and I always thought that most people would.