From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Ricardo Walker
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2013 10:09 AM
To: viphone
Subject: Re: Skype, facetime and phone volume

Hi,

I'm not sure I understand.  If you turn down the volume while listening to
an audible book, does the actual Voiceover volume in the rotor gets turned
down?  Or does all system volume turn down.  If the second, this is standard
behavior.

Ricardo Walker
rica...@appletothecore.info
Twitter:@apple2thecore