Hi,

So your saying, if for example, on your 4S, if you are listening to music and
lower the volume, Voiceover volume isn’t lowered at the same time?  So then,
you would eventually reach a state where your music volume was lowered all the
way but, Voiceover volume is still the same?  I honestly can’t remember this
behavior.  At least, not in IOS 6 or IOS 5.
Ricardo Walker
rica...@appletothecore.info
Twitter:@apple2thecore
www.appletothecore.info