Hello Gabriele and Richard,

I can recommend the Merkmatics Chess clock, which is internationally
available, frequently updated, and very accessible:
• Merkmatics Chess Clock ($0.99) by Merkmatics
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/merkmatics-chess-clock/id347870076?mt=8
You can set this up with any of the popular delay settings (USCF, Fischer
compensation, Bronstein compensation, or no delay). I posted about this app
to the MacVisionaries list when Brandt was looking for a computer chess
clock, but you can read a full review at the AppleVis site:
http://www.applevis.com/apps/ios/utilities/merkmatics-chess-clock
This is a universal app, so it will work on both an iPhone (or iPod Touch),
or an iPad. It has lots of user configurable options. There is one
unlabeled button in the very center of the screen that brings up the
settings options. You can try the free app that Richard found, and if you
want another option, you can try this one.  You can also read more about
the app at the developer's web site:
http://www.merkmatics.com/

HTH.  Cheers,

Esther